PODCAST: On Life and Meaning – from: Mark Peres
We are all complex, unique people, and so I wanted to share this personal and yet very practical look into my Heart-Centric philosophy and how I view leadership, as well as how I as an educator teach fashion and it’s impact on our world and our lives.
Here’s the link, ENJOY!
- Mike talks about what is at the center of all of what he does.
- He explains what he means by heart-centric and why it matters in our lives.
- He answers whether our emotions get in the way of insight.
- He discusses the difference between realizing ourselves and transcending ourselves.
- He shares how he achieves balance and the value he brings to time-tested wisdom.
- Mike defines what fashion is, what makes something fashionable and what is driving change in fashion today.
- He talks about what fashion teaches us about how to live our lives and the core values that current fashion is expressing.
- He considers how fashion ‘makes belief’ and how it shifts perceptions of reality.
- He discusses the connection he sees between fashion and leadership.